Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Once There Was a Snowman...

This week's theme in Happy Taco School is "Snow", so for Tuesday's art project I tried out a recipe I found online for "snow paint"

1 cup flour
1cup of salt
1 cup of water

It came out really thick and as we painted with it, I thought, "this cannot be right, oh well at least Fiona is enjoying herself"

But actually they looked great after they dried



The rest of play time was spent next to this MAGICAL thing called a large window. Fiona spent a full two minutes calling after and looking for a squirrel that had long since been gone down the the street  

My goodness, she is beautiful!

getting ready to take a 10 sec nap before picking up blocks

She also likes to play "naptime"

"I do not color, I read it"-- that's a direct quote from Fiona as I encouraged her to color in her coloring book while I was trying to do some reading and she happened to grab one of my art education books--typical Fiona behavior (smile). This photo says so much about her her haha, the shirt even says "Book Worm" on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment